Travel Tariff: for a fixed monthly fee of €79 (VAT and taxes included) you will be able to use the charging services up to the maximum monthly limit of 160 kWh offered by the selected plan. For customers who subscribe by August 1 2023, the monthly fee will have the promotional price of €69 (VAT and taxes included).
If you exceed the maximum limit before the monthly renewal of the plan, the tariff will automatically change to "Pay per Use”. The “Pay per Use" tariff calculates the cost of the service by multiplying the amount of energy (kWh) consumed by the unit price:
• Charging points in Italy: 0,69€/kWh for AC charging points, 0,89€/kWh for DC charging points rated at up to 150 kW, and 0,99€/kWh for DC charging points rated at over 150 kW (HPC)
• Charging points outside Italy: 0,70€/kWh for AC charging points, 0,95€/kWh for DC charging points rated at up to 150kW, and 0,99€/kWh for DC charging points rated at over 150kW
• Charging points in UK: £0.61/kWh for AC charging points, £0.82/kWh for DC charging points of up to 150kW and £0.86/kWh for DC charging points of over 150kW
• Charging points in Poland: 3,29zł/kWh for AC charging points, 4,47zł/kWh for DC charging points of up to 150kW and 4,65zł/kWh for DC charging points of over 150kW (HPC)
All amounts shown are VAT and taxes included.
The monthly fee includes unlimited access to the booking service, but does not include additional costs/penalty (for idle time) for not releasing the plug at the end of the charging session. Indeed, for the specific public charging stations tapped on the app, additional costs will be applied for not releasing the plug within 60 (sixty) minutes after the end of the charging session. The penalty amount is shown on the plug’s cost details of the public charging stations used:
- 0.09 euros/min for AC plugs (Type2 and Type3a), with maximum power of up to 43 kW
- 0.18 euros/min for DC plugs (CHAdeMO and CCS Combo 2), with maximum power of up to 50 kW
- 0.18 euros/min for the HPC Stations (CHAdeMO and CCS Combo 2), with maximum power of up to 350 kW
Prices are to be considered "Excluding VAT Art.15" and the final amount will be invoiced, when applicable, at the end of the charging session.
Always check the App for charging points compatible with the booking service. It is possible to book the same plug for a maximum of 3 (three) consecutive sessions; any additional attempt will be blocked for 20 minutes by the booking service.
This tariff plan is activated on the subscription date and it is automatically renewed on the same day of each month. Invoicing takes place on the day of subscription or of plan renewal. Invoice includes both the referenced period fee and any extras due to exceeding the monthly limit before the renewal. Billing occurs on a monthly basis, on the same day of each month.
A plan change from a "Flat" rate plan to another "Flat" rate plan will not take effect until the renewal period following the plan change request (e.g., if a monthly flat tariff plan started on January 1st, and a change in tariff plan was requested on January 10th, the new tariff plan wouldn’t take effect until February 1st). The plan change from a "Flat" tariff plan to the "Pay per Use" tariff plan will be applied to the next renewal. If there’s unpaid balance of the invoice, the service will be suspended until the invoice is paid in full; paying the amount due will reinstate the service and the tariff renewal date will still remain the original date. By accepting these conditions and adhering to them, you join the "Travel" monthly rate plan.